Friday, March 14, 2008

Who do I have to BLOW to get cards to hold up ONLINE?

I'll do it!

One time... I'll do it.





Son of a bitch already - More of the same today.... I expect to have a good read later today... I'm certain that after years of play ONLINE and live - I'm STILL going to play my regular LADDER game from LOW stakes ($11.00 & $24.00sit n goes)

But the CRAP I see hand after hand - It matters not that I'm playing - If I'm teaching - my students find the same OUTCOME... HORRIBLE BEATS buy players that should never be in hand...

Now - Don't get me wrong - I WANT THEM IN HAND.. I just for the life of me can not undestand HOW they ALWAYS seem to catch up... NO, NOT CATCH UP! BEAT ME (us) all the freaking time.. Somewhere there are poker site programers going to hell and I hope that their HELL is HOTTER than mine.. Cuz they are cheating quality players day in and day out... to the tune of millions of dollars.. a day..

Odd.... right? (REALY WATCH ALL THE HANDS - Ur's and others at the online tables)

Yes - This week - my blog is all about how ODD online poker is... and how it's better to be the DOG in a hand (To have the worst hand going in)

STAY TUNED!

Oh - THAT and I'm also going to give some background in my POKER life - back to 1991 even - WITH PITURES! I've seen some hands folks..

I will make it FUN for readers - but I'll also SPEAK the truth.. and ONLINE is something that I will play UNTIL my PENNSYLVANIA slot parlors get TABLE GAMES... (cuz it's the only game in town)

Plan on checking back from time to time - to LEARN and LAUGH at this goofy game we play...

Nice huh?

1 comment:

  1. I finished 3rd in that SNG in the end. And I donked out 121st in that Midnight Madness Tourney I was also playing in. Should have folded to a raise and instead pushed all in with ATs and got called by the raiser with AQo. The best hand did win that one. GreenBookGuy

    ReplyDelete

Hi guys! If you want to take a poke at me - go nuts! Just be ready for what ever I dish back at ya... It's a two way street...

Oh and be nice kinda sorta.. lol