Sunday, March 23, 2008

MY POKER CLUB IS NOW OPEN - AGAIN.

Ok - nuts! THIS GAME KEEPS SUCKING ME BACK IN!!!

I'm going to start something up again.. that was AWAY for about 2+ years.. I'm doing this for my very special group of players and also to help with a charity work I do... - ONLINE GAMES at FULL TILT - ARE BACK! (Yes - I think the RNG is off a tad - but until I have my way with ONLINE fairness - It's one of the ONLY games in town) It's the only one in town that allows me to set up SPECIAL tourneys for my group. Years ago - We did it on a site I owned a small part in called POKERDREAM (actually ended up a nightmare)


So - If you would like to PLAY with us - Here is what you need to do.

SIGN UP an account at FULL TILT using the banner ad to the left - OR - Sign up at the MAIN site and use the BONUS CODE - "SANTA" Actually - USE "SANTA" no matter what to be sure...

Much of the fees earned goes to CHARITY work I do with various works... I'm very INTO the ELKS and have been for YEARS.. We also from time to time GIVE back some of the money to OUR sites players in the form of MONEY added (free extra money) games (also on TILT)

YOU MUST BE A "STANDBACKWORLD" PLAYER to play in these games - and to be eligible for the EXTRA money added games.

That's about it! Few years back I shut a site down that had over 1500 members - Due to the BILL put into law by President Bush....
Put me out of business really - to tell the truth.. Almost over night - MY players went BY BY.. lol (Trust me - I was not laughing about it back then - as I sunk much money into this site) Now I can look back and laugh - and I can also move ahead - with the KNOWING of what I will and will not do with the new site.. (For a better site all around)GOALLIN was a START though and I look back and SMILE thinking about it.. I met a LOAD of friends on that site - Friends that are really great poker players.

Soon after the SITES shutdown I got really ILL - NOT due to the BILL being made LAW - but for other reasons and I just left POKER talk/CHAT/BUSINESS (online) behind for a while -
Now we are back and when our players find out about us - THEY WILL BE BACK!

Join us today! Use bonus code "SANTA" when you sign up your NEW FullTilt account... I'll have pictures up of the KIDS we help out SOON - I'm also doing a SPECIAL fundraiser for a POKER FRIEND from CANADA on APRIL 19th - 2008 - KEEP coming back for more details on that (It's a great story and will be fun to FOLLOW to this years event WSOP - MAIN EVENT)

I've been around POKER a good while and I would love to chat poker with and hell - who knows - even meet LIVE somewhere... I might even find some of the OLD t-shirts from the site and start giving them away - to MEMBERS who respond here and keep the topics ALIVE.

SO much coming - It will take a while - BUT IT WILL COME...

Join us! Lets KEEP poker FAIR and FUN! While we learn ALL about the REAL POKER world.. The good - the bad and the UGLY baby.

Hope all your flops are GREAT today and the POTS are HUGE...

TO ANY OF MY OLD FRIENDS THAT ARE BACK READING MY TAKE ON POKER - WELCOME BACK and THANKS!

1 comment:

  1. Never left ya Big Guy.

    Great stuff as usual..Keep it coming/
    Big O

    ReplyDelete

Hi guys! If you want to take a poke at me - go nuts! Just be ready for what ever I dish back at ya... It's a two way street...

Oh and be nice kinda sorta.. lol