Monday, March 17, 2008

Fun stuff tomorrow...

I'm meeting with a few tech guys tomorrow - to talk about setting up an Internet radio show on poker - this show will have a special twist (which I will be happy to explain in the coming weeks) but it will be ALL about poker and life and a Bunch of well - fun. It's not just me on the air - I have a super side kick - actually it was her idea that got me rolling on it all... (I've wanted to do an internet audio blog on poker sor some time) She's got the poker bug and a neat personality and she brings the TWIST to the show I was telling you about.... Oh! She's from TEXAS! That alone is worth something - y'all It will be fun to listen to us fight for the top of the heap - she thinks it's her show - I think it's mine... We both know - it's better if we both shine... which is exactly what we expect to do. I won't boast too much - but prepare to be entertained and learn something new in the WORLD of poker talk.

One day - a few more players will get to know me and my passionate take on poker.

I'm happy to Waite until some of you CATCH UP with me.. I'm sick about poker and always have been - I think my years of playing have taught me some tricks AND I hope that I can both share these tips (with my sites members..) I'm also hoping that I too... will pick up a few MORE info to add to my bag of tricks..

I'm a JOHN ADAMS kind of guy in the personality dept.... I have my take on things - I must get it OUT THERE... Many that visit here know my skills because they have played me over the years... and the ones that don't, well, - will probably loose some cash to me at the tables - On good days - (85%) of the time - playing poker (up to 2,000 buy in) the game is easy, it's like breathing and automatic for me. I love the game.

I have to do this - this year! Memento Mori.... (Read this in Esquire - and fell in love with it..)

Keep coming back! Info coming soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi guys! If you want to take a poke at me - go nuts! Just be ready for what ever I dish back at ya... It's a two way street...

Oh and be nice kinda sorta.. lol