Monday, March 24, 2008

Lets HEAR your story - Contact me today....

Some of you have some real years at the felt - I know because I played with some of you. I have first hand accouts to the quality of players that visit here -

I want to start adding a special SOMETHING to this site - I'm going to choose 3-8 members and have them send me FEEDBACK and THOUGHTS on every detail of their play - the other players - the OUTCOMES of flops, turns and rivers and overall general BALANCES in the CASHIER. (Man I'm a pain the the balls huh! If we are going to LEARN anything together we MUST follow all the details) ALL OF THEM!

I already have ONE player and his name is CHUNKY - I'm working on his first REPORT in a day or so - I play with chunky ALL THE TIME and trust me - You are in for a treat... Chunky calls it like he SEES it and some times - that ain't pretty. He will report his truths.. Chunky and I talk POKER all the time. I will not say chunky is a PRO (lol) Hell - Chunky hates it when people say they are PRO PLAYERS... That's why I'll always be a semi-pro.. NO WAY I'M PISSING OFF CHUNKADADDY!

It's some FUNNY and HOT EMOTIONAL stuff at times with CHUNK and well - I know many of you are going to love his BLURBS in this BLOG. Some here already know the CHUNKSTER.. so ASK them what your in for.. It will be a BLAST!

GOOD STUFF...

Stand by for a REPORT from CHUNKY any DAY now - maybe even today...

1 comment:

  1. Geat blog.I agree 100% on the poker nightmare.As you know I was one of us that was around when it all started.Remember those crazy $1-$2 games we had,with Ply and the gang,Honestly I made some good money on Poker Nightmare.But as you know ,we alway's had are talks,we knew something just wasn't right.Sad for you and the other skin owners who had to find out the hard way.
    Now you mentioned something about reports on poker players.You say Chunky is first,well I fucken better be second.
    And I dont mind people calling them selves pro's.That makes me feel better after I crush em and take all their chips.
    BigO

    ReplyDelete

Hi guys! If you want to take a poke at me - go nuts! Just be ready for what ever I dish back at ya... It's a two way street...

Oh and be nice kinda sorta.. lol