Thursday, March 20, 2008

"TAGS" - "TIGHT AGGRESSIVE PLAYERS" - are PUNISHED online with horrid TURNS and RIVERS..

TAGS - TIGHT AGGRESSIVE PLAYERS - are PUNISHED online with horrid TURNS and RIVERS.. (The programs are not PLAYING fair)

I have about 80 players on my poker FRIENDS list - Friends that I have played with for years. Friends that SKYPE me or IM me many times a month to "talk" poker.. If you're reading my blog for any amount of time - this is something you are already aware. I'm going to PUT THIS OUT THERE without fearing ridicule.. It's not my take even - it's what many of my 80 plus active online players are reporting. ONLINE is OFF - they say - THE BEATS ARE TOO OFTEN.

So I was playing the other night - and I had a thought. Even though players believe that the cards dealt online are NOT FAIR in some way - Many continue to play.. because it's the only game in TOWN (The only game in their kitchen or living room - 24/7.. lol) Also - Many live in NON POKER PLAYING states like TEXAS and PENNSYLVANIA Etc.

WHERE ARE THEY GOING TO GO?

Many figure that they must adapt to the SYSTEMS (I hear this all the time) and play outside the teaching of the books to make it happen..

HOWEVER...

Funny thing is.. None of them (and me as well) report any great nights of action (big wins) like in live games - Rather they report time and time again - that they "get enough" to keep playing and eventually get caught by some donkey and they are busted out of a table - CHOOSING NOT TO RE-LOAD chips in the session. To a large degree - they play to pass time feeling that no matter WHAT they do OR how they choose to play the session (SUPER TAG or SUPER LAG) they are SCREWED.. SO - They just keep it low limit to PASS TIME basically. (*This is my approach to online poker..)

BIG POINT(S) COMING UP... (try to focus)

So, to me.. - IF the mass % of players... BOTH the good and bad players are TRAINED to expect the turn and river to deliver a BEAT - then players are ALSO trained to NOT pay off a tight player holding the goods possibly(the nuts)? FOR "FEAR OF THE NEXT CARD... - THAT, and also - I believe that while playing ONLINE - AND THIS IS A BIG POINT and OBSERVATION - so write it down. I think that when TAG'S hit a flop holding AK.. and hit the AK with the nut draw.. NONE OF THE PLAYERS THAT THEY ARE IN ACTION WITH WILL HIT A HAND... meaning - NO PAYDAY.. again. Odd?
(side note - I understand it happens live - where you are dealt a GREAT flop and you also see NO ACTION - or in other words for new players - YOUR HAND DOES not get PAID OFF... What I'm saying here is ONLINE it might be PROGRAMMED to NOT pay you off EVEN more times than the TRUE %'S OF THE GAME SHOULD ALLOW)

In a nut shell - you have my (OUR) two reason for why good players do not get PAID OFF.. online.

1. players are GUN SHY - Due to a KNOWING or EXPECTATION of being beat by the next card.

2. Players hitting hands (TAG'S) end up with HUGE flops - that seem to end up LOSING against other players NOT having hands what-so-ever... I'll even go DEEP here and say this is PART of the PROGRAMMING of the site. It keeps the BAD players in the game. (Don't say it could not happen.. PLEASE.)

***********************************

I feel that there is a good reason why the programs are set this way too.. Because if the QUALITY players out there hands HOLD up - There would be a lot less donkey's ONLINE playing and thus - A LOT LESS RAKE and FEE'S ***MONEY AND GREED*** is the REAL REASON...

Quality players would send some of these donkeys to the soup kitchen CRUSHED! Period. If the %'s were allowed to play correct.

TAGS - TIGHT AGGRESSIVE PLAYERS - are PUNISHED online with horrid TURNS and RIVERS.. (The programs are not PLAYING fair)

DOSEN'T THIS MAKE YOU MAD AS HELL?? DON'T YOU JUST WANT TO UNLEASH ON SOMEONE RUNNING THESE GAMES?

Wow - I hit you with a BIG dose of our REALITY here (maybe your REALITY too????) Soak it all in and THINK!!!

OK gals and guys... - HIT ME with your take... GIVE IT TO ME GOOD EVEN...FYI I can take
ridicule pretty good - WHO KNOWS - I might even HIT you back with some... It's almost as much fun as a good NL poker game.

ALL I really want is to get my take on paper (well - lol - a blog - Does anyone remember PAPER?)

THIS topic needs to be talked about and PLAYERS need to band together to assure a FAIR poker game experience ONLINE.. (It's JUST NOT RIGHT ONLINE) EVERYONE KNOWS IT TOO!

This MIGHT happen if the right group of people "make it happen....."



NOTE - This is a ROUGH DRAFT of this BLOG and I'll be back on to tweak it over the next 24 hours..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi guys! If you want to take a poke at me - go nuts! Just be ready for what ever I dish back at ya... It's a two way street...

Oh and be nice kinda sorta.. lol