Saturday, March 15, 2008

Esquire and MONSTER TRUCKS!!!

Huh!

What?

How can anyone have that for a blog title? By being ME of course! Hi everyone! (all one or two if you at the moment) I hope your cards are HOLDING UP today...

I'm on my twelve hour shift at the warehouse and I just started to read my ESQUIRE magazine (April - 2008) so I'll be chattin along with you guys as I do this - OH! yeah... The title - Well - with a TIP from SECURITY OFFICER BOB - I bought some tickets to a MONSTER TRUCK SHOW at the local ARENA for TOMORROW! I'm taking my 4 year old girl to the show with my wife and Susie.. $92.00 bucks to get us in the seats and we will see about all the EXTRAS when we get there...

Last week I took her to the same ARENA and we seen SESAME STREET LIVE and the pricks at SESAME STREET or the ARENA really got us good... $210.00 for the 4 of us... man... I could have TWO days at KNOBLES GROVE theme park... (The park is privately owned and known for fair prices!!! It's nice to see people STILL giving breaks to hard working families in PA - My hats off to KNOBLES!!) God help us if the CORPORATIONS take over that park... no more $80 days at the park...

SO! My life is almost complete - to the large number of professional shows I've seen in my life - I can now .... well after tomorrow add MONSTER TRUCKS to my checked OFF list of things to do! My pal Bob says it's really well done and he expected to be bored - but found he was into it as much as the KIDS... We are all looking forward to it!! BIG TIME!

anyways.. POKER.. yes.. I'm playing tonight, and I might try playing a few tables, (SOMETHING NEW TO ME) UP to 4! for a few hours - see if I can handle it - WAITING JUST FOR GREAT HANDS on each table... I WANT TO TRY IT - I do 2 TABLES usually but with THIS PLAN you ONLY PLAY THE BIG HANDS... I got a tip from an old friend last night JUSTIN... and he said he knows players MOPPING UP doing the same with GET THIS... up to 8 tables... INSANE!!!! To be young is awesome! It's LOW LIMIT - "NL" TIME for me tonight folks! Wish me luck!

I'll be on with more posts tonight I'm sure - THE 12 hour shifts are LONG ones on the weekends.. :) At least I can play POKER and write BLOGS huh... HOW BLESSED AM I!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi guys! If you want to take a poke at me - go nuts! Just be ready for what ever I dish back at ya... It's a two way street...

Oh and be nice kinda sorta.. lol