Saturday, March 22, 2008

I question the number of tables... with some of these sites - ONLINE POKER (I'm on to you...)

15,699 TABLES! (Not players - NO! - TABLES!!!!)


***************62,170+ players in action*******************


????????WHAT??????????????????


I mean - yes - many are FREE play I guess... But with this TOO much action - It seems the worlds money supply would dry up - lol - into the rake.. (fees too) and Phil Ivey would RULE the world... (and his court of course)

I mean - that's some sick action...

Is there a way to PROVE that such sick action exists... Can you prove a player is even playing for that matter - I mean - This is tough stuff to ask - but it needs to be asked! 15,699. tables on FULLTILT alone.

We are not even talking about the OTHER sites.. Like UB and DOYLESROOM...

c'mon - How many staff members to they employ in order to NOT take care of the customers complaints.. 8, maybe 10? Who does these office jobs? Cousins of the FULL TILT family? Friends maybe?

I don't know why I want to know - But NOW for some reason - TONIGHT - I want to know....

WHO ARE ALL THESE ROUNDERS????

Just a stupid thought - What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. I want to know!!I want to Know!~!I want to know,,And I want to know it all.

    ReplyDelete

Hi guys! If you want to take a poke at me - go nuts! Just be ready for what ever I dish back at ya... It's a two way street...

Oh and be nice kinda sorta.. lol