Monday, March 24, 2008

How do THEY do it? HAND HISTORIES MUST DIE!

How the hell do they do it? Really... This is a serious question.

How do players LOOK at those hand histories every time they lose a hand -
Number 1 - They are so SMALL (text) and so bunched up - and SO DARN B-O-R-I-N-G...
Did anyone tell you HOW BORING they are to listen to? Even for a FRIEND.

I mean - I know some of you out there are like EINSTEIN and All....I get it! YOU DIG THE MATH! We know that you like to figure and re figure the incredible lame ass luck you had when you played K2 off from UTG only to find the OTHER guy hit RUNNER RUNNER on you for a FULL HOUSE... Yeppers - Some people REALLY can catch them.

(You might want to lose the K2 btw.... Unless you are the next DOYLE)

THE POINT!

Can't we just place these situations into a MORE simplified program instead of using the MATH all the time...

Like this maybe - (One of these four should handle just about any hand your in...)
Not all hands in poker are rocket science... Just chill - BREATH - and play!

FUK ME THAT GUY WAS A LUCK BOX! I HAD A SUPER LEAD IN THAT HAND.

I HAD A HAND - HE HAD A BETTER HAND.

HOLY SHIT - MY HAND HELD UP!

SHIT! SHE CAUGHT ME ON RIVER - OH WELL - SHE HAD MANY OUTS (Like every other card in deck)
SHE HAD TO DO IT!

THERE - That should cover it! To all the nerds/nut jobs out there who keep working these hands OVER and OVER in their head.. again and again. - ENJOY SLEEPING TONIGHT - when you file them using my SUPER SYSTEM..

File them - and LET them GO! Hundreds of new hands to come - THIS WEEK ALONE..

You can't live in wake of your life people - Learn from the hand - SURE! Hell - give the DONKEY a grin even - THEN... LET IT GO andddddd SHIT! LEAVE me ALONE with the HAND HISTORIES already... A tip from your POKER PAL Tom - NOBODY REALLY GIVES A SHIT ABOUT YOUR BAD BEAT... We only care about ours... I'll spare you my shit luck stories - kindly, do the same for us..

BEFORE ONE OF US EXPLODES!

Am I alone here?

I'm going to help a lot of you NEW players out here if you keep popping in from time to time... Please be sure to tell your friends about us too!

(Side note - I look at them from time to time - like maybe 10 a year - Just for the record... Just not EVERY HOUR of EVERY DAY...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi guys! If you want to take a poke at me - go nuts! Just be ready for what ever I dish back at ya... It's a two way street...

Oh and be nice kinda sorta.. lol