Friday, March 28, 2008

Some poker pals keep you UP all night... A SECRET SUPRIZE for my VISITORS



I have a SECRET! (shhhhh) TELL EVERYONE! (I know you will...I know you like this blog!)

I have a new girlfriend... She keeps me up ALL night...

(My wife is even happy about it I think..lmao) No, SHE IS.. I'm sure SHE is..

My WIFE is SO cool and SHE knows how much I love the game of POKER... So she is COOL with this GIRL FRIEND... (HOW GREAT DO "I" HAVE IT???)
NO! It's Not what you're thinking... I'm NOT having SEX with this GIRL... NOT THIS GAL... THIS GAL, SHE'S IN IT FOR THE POKER... SHE'S IN IT FOR THE WIN. (For the cash)

THIS tough little girl found me about 3 months ago (or so) I'm not sure.. SUCH a BLUR with this one... She came into my life - and FIXED me up some.. She kinda sorta put some OIL in my poker joints (kinda like the TIN man in the WIZARD OF OZ) and for that - I took her under my wing.. (my POKER wing) She GETS IT ALL! ALL my tricks.. Anyways.. We started talking poker on SKYPE a while back and the rest is history. WATCH OUT FOR THIS GAL - SHE WILL BE IN THE HUNT!! I will be on the sidelines WITH a huge smile on my face when she wins BIG!


Now MY PROJECT WITH HER IS SIMPLE... :( .... - I'm trying to CRAM 18 years of my POKER lessons into her HEAD by this years WSOP.. (Side note - I will not attend this years event unless I get a pass... (a win into the games) I'm pretty sure however - that I'm IN for 2009 - at some level with a direct buy in)

YOU KNOW WHAT? TO DATE! I've never had a BRIGHTER STUDENT OF THE GAME.. And I've tought quite a few.. I knew from the FIRST LESSON - This one (this student) is going PLACES. THIS GAL will NOT only LEARN the GAME - She will get as close to a MASTERS in POKER as one can hope ever hope for. (No mastering this game unless your an IBM computer - at least that's my take) She is ALL business when it comes to PICKING my brain.. and I "love" the fact that she LOVES the game as much as I do. Mostly - I like the fact that she "gets it!"...

I bring this lady friend UP because I want anyone reading this blog to know that I have three gifts that GOD has givin me.. One - THE ABILITY TO UNDERSTAND/LISTEN TO PEOPLE - TWO - THE ABILITY (over the 18+ years I've played) TO WIN AT POKER. THREE - TO teach OTHERS how to WIN even MORE. (God is FUNNY some times) I'm still HAPPY though because I have had "3" lives already and I have not wanted for anything REALLY in quite a long time. For a kid that came from a very poor family of 6 kids.. I want to say the TRUTH - I'm blessed.
Maybe if God would like to give me a few more blessing - I'll get that bracelet - but - whatever the MASTER PLAN IS... I'll accept... and I'll be happy.

Why do I bring this SECRET lady friend up? Because! She's about to OPEN UP shop with a NEW BLOG, ALL HER OWN... and then TOGETHER - We are going to WORK ON A SPECIAL PROJECT... A special project that will take your POKER game to the next level...




Huh? - HUH????? PRETTY COOL RIGHT????.... (go ahead - tell your friends - THEY WILL THANK YOU FOR THIS SOME DAY.... and you can get in on the GROUND FLOOR)

Did I mention that this player is a PROFESSIONAL DR. Did I mention that she is the BOMB! Did I mention that she TOOK to the game of POKER and within 12 months - won TWO nice prizes? (1.Entry into the 1,000.00 buy in ladies event in this years WSOP and also won $1600 prize in a Oklahoma State POKER Championship game... FINAL TABLE 6th I believe) Not bad huh? All within a YEAR of starting to play poker... This gal didn't know CRAP about advanced poker 4 mo nths back...(maybe - just a little because I helped her some... Opened her EYES so to speak..) People helping people... IN POKER NO LESS..

(Side note - She has a few OTHER teachers as well - I told you she is really into POKER - PAY ATTENTION!)

Yeppers! Tell your friends about this BLOG - because the GOOD Dr. has a TREAT for some of you - and for your POKER GAME... Buckle up! THE TRAIN IS A COMING!!!!

EXCITING STUFF!

Hey - I have a great blog coming up ABOUT - Players and HOW they can change over the years... GOOD and BAD/UGLY... Keep popping in and HEY! Make a comment if you like - OR ask a question or two... GO AHEAD! LIVE! DO IT!

LOOK UP! THE SUN IS COMING OUT IN YOUR POKER GAME...






2 comments:

Hi guys! If you want to take a poke at me - go nuts! Just be ready for what ever I dish back at ya... It's a two way street...

Oh and be nice kinda sorta.. lol