Monday, March 31, 2008

WHAT THIS POKER BLOG IS ALL ABOUT (For any internet haters that show up) part one...


Welcome to my slice of the Internet... This POKER blog is 100% me - WELL.. Not 100% me in the real world...(you guys know that right)... like say if I'm OUT having dinner or sitting with the President of the United States (I can fit in anywhere, I have this skiil) - Rather, it's ME if I'm on my back DECK next to my garden..with a shot and a beer. THIS SITE IS REAL!

In this BLOG I will chat about lessons I learned over my many years at/on the felt. I will give it to you straight - hell... I'll even tell you when I had my ass handed to me on a plate in vegas games... (by a GIRL no less - lol) This was one of my first major poker lessons..

ALL POKER PLAYERS LOSE SOME NIGHTS!

I also hope my blog will cover questions that you and I still have about advanced play. (Call me Phil Hellmuth!) I'm looking for profound knowledge here on this blog.

Knowledge is defined (Oxford English Dictionary) variously as (i) expertise, and skills acquired by a person through experience or education..

I know I could sit with the PROS already and I expect to be doing so within 2-3 years on a regular basis. (I have goals outside of POKER that I must hit before I can live my POKER DREAM) I just need those FEW last TRICKS to pick up. I know I'm CLOSE to gaining these last few tricks.

A friend of mine just told me I'm a bit like Adam Carolla of "Loveline," and the Adam Carolla show
(I'll accept that! and smile.. SHE "gets me") Actually I accept Anyone's take on things as long as the "take"that they present is not retarded. I've been told by a lot of people that I'm a lot of things... PEOPLE who DO THINGS IN LIFE always have that sorta thing happen. Look thru my blog and you will see my many friends - people who "get me"... I'm blessed and have many friends - friends I'd trust with my life in a war.





What do I think about myself?


I think I can do anything! HOW INSANE IS THAT?? I might even win a bracelet or two. I also think that I'm a FAT version of DAVID LEE ROTH (VAN HALEN) or a "T.O." from the DALLAS COWBOYS.. I'm over the top! Life is SO much more FUN "over the top" - Maybe - just maybe - I can help YOU get there. (Over the TOP that is)

BECAUSE YOU KNOW WHAT??? WE ALL WANT AT LEAST ONE OF THESE!!!





With that said...

I'm NO writer! (Super basic skills here.. I hated school, I wanted OUT to touch adn build things with MY hands...) I am a chat box - So FOCUS! (I'm a chat box who listens as well - so talk away!) -

What shows up here on my blog should ONLY be taken serious IF YOU THINK it's appropriate to do so. If not? Who gives a shit! In 50 years - Our own grand kids will think little of us - Hopefully "THEY WILL BE BUSY with LIVING THEIR LIVES!" I just hope my child's kids play QUALITY poker.

THIS BLOG IS MY COMEDY... Dry and whitty.

So - I'm a good talker and not a good writer.. I HOPE WE ARE "ALL"CLEAR ON THAT. (Everyone knows writing is such a pain in the balls anyways... Even pro writers) GOOD THING I HAVE A RADIO SHOW IN THE WORKS.. I such a good "talker"...

RULES - Be nice! (Unless it's NOT possible)


Expect ANYTHING here! ANYTHING GOES! EXPECT to be entertained AND expect to LEARN "tricks" and "tips" you never even thought of in poker... (No worries! None of us knew these poker tricks when we started out playing this game) Except Phil Ivey maybe- He was born to play poker.

Last thing - TAKE IT EASY! I'm all about LOVE - Sure, I'll DROP the HAMMER on anyone who asks for it! I'm very good at dropping the hammer .... so, watch it! But, Let's aim for POKER CHAT and LOVE instead... The poker world already has enough UGLY in it.


WE ARE JUST GETTING STARTED!!



Buckle up! This POKER game will end when WE die!





TO ALL the haters out there - KISS MY ASS! I'll see you at the poker table..






I'll handle you guys and gals there...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi guys! If you want to take a poke at me - go nuts! Just be ready for what ever I dish back at ya... It's a two way street...

Oh and be nice kinda sorta.. lol