Saturday, March 8, 2008

cake poker and PPSN

Man do I ever have a headache - People tell me it's running around with all this warm winter weather..

well - this give me time to play online poker and check out two new sites to (me) -

1st. Cake Poker - I put on the regular for me (on any site) $50.00 - and away I went - playing small limit NL poker. First impressions - I like the "feel" of the cards that are hitting the poker table - I like the outcomes, like checking down a hand from time to time and taking the pot with
"7" high in a BLIND hand. Overall - I'm almost afraid to say it - It seems like LIVE play to me.

No other site has ever had me thinking thoughts like this - EVER. I've played many years of live play - all over the country and even ran a game for a good 4 years - two, three times a week - Later today - I'll try to get a POST I made on a forum about my take on ONLINE RNG's - and how MAYBE - just maybe they might me Bull CRAP..

That being said - again, I'm liking CAKE POKER for the last two weeks now - MY "study" OF THE SITE CONTINUES..

2nd - PPSN - pokerplayerssocialnetwork.com - Worth looking into is all I'm going to say - My name is same there too (Tom Dwyer) - Cuz - that's my name. lol.

Hmmmm - let me go look for that post now...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi guys! If you want to take a poke at me - go nuts! Just be ready for what ever I dish back at ya... It's a two way street...

Oh and be nice kinda sorta.. lol