Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Sometimes LIFE calls us away from the game

Listen - I love poker.

I am all about it! It is not "IN ME" to play - it "IS ME" to play poker.

Sometimes - however - If ur like me, you take these games on in spurts.. Sometimes they go on for months - sometimes weeks - other times - days or hours.

This week - I'm not my poker self - meaning I'm not into playing all that much... Not!.. that I don't still love this game.. no.. no! - I just have learned to DO LIFE too (Along with poker) and this week - I'm spending EXTRA time with my wife and daughter.. a little more than normal - (I spend more time with my kid and wife than MOST I'd bet.. even when I'm playing a lot of poker - as I play most my play late at night)

That said - Not this week.

No biggie to me - But NOT much to REPORT on or chat about -

I might have some really cool news in the near future - IF all cards fall right I might just get a chance to do something (POKER RELATED) that I have been wanting to do for some time now.

Time will tell...

Well - I just wanted to get on and say YO!

If you get a chance - go over and check out my page on PPSN! I really hope u decide to join too! It's a nice site and has a lot going for it EARLY ON!

Here is the link...

http://www.pokerplayerssocialnetwork.com/profile/TomDwyer

Now all i got to do is get the OWNER of PPSN to help me make a "FLY" web page on that site.. (I'm so behind on learning HTML) :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi guys! If you want to take a poke at me - go nuts! Just be ready for what ever I dish back at ya... It's a two way street...

Oh and be nice kinda sorta.. lol