Sunday, April 20, 2008

What does it mean? PRO at FULL TILT?


What do you ladies and gents think it means to be one of the FULLTILT poker pros..

I plan on looking into this - if anyone has any idea - or cares to guess - PLEASE DO.

I mean.. Do they MAKE % of take? Get paid every month? What?

Better QUESTION - What does it mean to WEAR "BRANDS" of ANY major online poker site?

Do any PAY?

Is it exposure you receive?

comps? what?????

We will want to know - so when we make a final table - we are in good position to make the best move..

I'm not wearing anyones CAP for free.. Not even my favorite site - FULLTILT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi guys! If you want to take a poke at me - go nuts! Just be ready for what ever I dish back at ya... It's a two way street...

Oh and be nice kinda sorta.. lol