Tuesday, April 15, 2008

SOMETHING SPECIAL from this past weekend at work..

WILD TURKEYS!!!


The world around me is SO alive!

Here is a picture I snapped while at work - It's just one of my many views of the great WILD around all of us. This picture was shot from about a football field away with a (pro consumer type model) digital zoom camera..

Not bad!

I plan on showing my little girl this image in the morning..

There are times these fantastic creatures come up to the door of my work.. I'm told they can SEE 50 times as well as you and me... Funny how happenings like these can creap up on you if you are IN THE RIGHT PLACE at the RIGHT TIME.

THANK GOD for the ZOOM lens and digital cameras..

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Take a poke at ya!?! (HAHA) I think you'd enjoy that too much! Love the pic, I do wildlife photography as a hobby and I love it, and you are right, you have to have that camera ready at all times to catch that moment!

    Huggz~Dracy

    Be sure to check out my site...http://www.clubhottiesgentleman.ning.com I would love to have some of your input in my poker group...

    ReplyDelete

Hi guys! If you want to take a poke at me - go nuts! Just be ready for what ever I dish back at ya... It's a two way street...

Oh and be nice kinda sorta.. lol