Thursday, April 24, 2008

Tonight I'm DEEP in THOUGHT - ACTING like a WRITER

I'm working on a piece for a forum I check into from time to time.. PSO (PokerSchoolOnline) - Come on back and check it out! It will cover the topic of TRASH TALKING at the poker table...

RIGHT THIS MINUTE I'm doing a review of a NEW site called SPADE CLUB... Because one of my readers asked me to do so.. Her name is JEWITO and she is a HOTTIE from OKLAHOMA!

We will see how all this DEEP thought writing goes!!! God - I need my BLOGCAST! I'm made for talking NOT writing/typing..

If you are new to STANDBACKWORLD - There is plenty to read, pull up a chair, make urself at home... - Make a comment - Ask A poker question OR Oh! I know - Sign my guest book! (add a picture too! Don't be lame like that guy J Todd from APCW)

Until tomorrow - Good luck to you at the tables...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi guys! If you want to take a poke at me - go nuts! Just be ready for what ever I dish back at ya... It's a two way street...

Oh and be nice kinda sorta.. lol