Monday, April 14, 2008

STATS on PLAYERS - Can you always trust them?

I was playing on full tilt the other night - nothing big... $10.00 sit n go - I came in 3rd.

During the game - One of the players made a statement (or a weak taunt) that he "checked my stats" - Huh I typed back.. well - I'm in trouble now. But it got me to thinking? Can we TRUST the info in STATS?

I know for a fact that on some accounts - MANY players play same screen name. These players have different levels of skill and thus - mess with the TRUE stats... no?

I'd also like to know how some of you feel about online players having the ability to CHECK up on you (stats) - To me - it seems like INFORMATION that should not be shared.. by a simple stroke of the keys...

I'm too old school - I like to FIND OUT for myself if you are a PLAYER or a FISH. To date I have not looked up ONE player that I faced online... and my outcomes were just fine...

How about that?

I can understand people wanting to know this info - and I'll even go as far as to say IF IT'S OUT THERE - they should take the FREE info - if they can - but I'll also say that it's yet another item that KILLS true poker.

If you want to know how I play - PLAY ME! PLAY ME for a few nights/weeks... and figure it all out for yourself...

I could be wrong - What the hell do I know?

What do YOU think????

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi guys! If you want to take a poke at me - go nuts! Just be ready for what ever I dish back at ya... It's a two way street...

Oh and be nice kinda sorta.. lol