Friday, April 25, 2008

Bonito Dia! "Pretty day!"


Here is a pic of the two cleaning ladies at work - Edith and Judy!

Hi girls!


These two ladies take time teaching me SPANISH everyday while I'm at work, In turn... I teach them some of the tougher ENGLISH words - They speak English pretty well! They are way better at it than I am with Spanish...

Yes sir...I'm slow with Spanish - but I'm getting there!

My 7th grade Spanish teacher is rolling over in her grave - as I told her I'd never need to learn Spanish!!! Boy! Did I ever eat my words on that statement...

Just goes to show you - "YOU NEVER KNOW YOU KNOW....."


I also have a bunch of cool pictures I snapped at work to show all of you...
BE SURE to slow down and SOAK them in!!! The SMALL DETAILS IN "LIFE" and "POKER" will make us RICHER..

The pictures are not as pretty as the ladies pic above - but they are still nice to look at.. I LOVE looking for the FINE details in my poker game AND in the wild (life)


















Come back later too! I'm still working on that "special" trash talking post..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi guys! If you want to take a poke at me - go nuts! Just be ready for what ever I dish back at ya... It's a two way street...

Oh and be nice kinda sorta.. lol