Sunday, April 6, 2008

04:29 Nothing more to say tonight

Well - my pal chunky and I tried to log onto FULL TILT "bonus code" santa and we could not LOG ON? We tried for a few hours then gave up.

I'm just in the house and Bob is back at the work site. I'm bushed and I'm off to bed - More poker tomorrow I'm sure - I'd like to start working on the CHARITY games for Christina's run to the WSOP - so COME BACK SOON!

Also - remember - I got a great treat for sports betting coming up Monday or so.. See you all soon

1 comment:

  1. Hmm, let me think. You are into poker I see... I see... and politics. Well, sure why not?

    ReplyDelete

Hi guys! If you want to take a poke at me - go nuts! Just be ready for what ever I dish back at ya... It's a two way street...

Oh and be nice kinda sorta.. lol