Sunday, April 20, 2008

Friends for LIFE


A very good friend of many years...

When I win in the WSOP - I'll be happy have Randy watch my pile of winnings.. Randy had my back now for over 23 years...

If any of you readers end up having just ONE friend like this man - you are way ahead of things in life.. Why he's holding the knife - I have NO idea! Randy dealt the high money poker games in my backroom - (Years ago in my OTHER life...)


Many days and nights I've spent in this little Elks kitchen cooking breakfasts/Dinners (with/for) the members - Here we are cooking for the GOLF league... (AGAIN!)

If you are an Elks member - STOP IN SOON! The food is always FRESH and AWESOME! Elks Lodge # 200 - Hazleton, Pa.

If you are not an ELK - Join up at your local lodge soon.. (you are missing out on good times)

The Elks are all about God and country. (If you have any other questions - just ask)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi guys! If you want to take a poke at me - go nuts! Just be ready for what ever I dish back at ya... It's a two way street...

Oh and be nice kinda sorta.. lol