Saturday, April 5, 2008

Another Saturday night of POKER - part one


Hi guys!

(17:12) ALL IS SECURE! I arrive at work to FIND Bob the SECURITY GUARD smoking as usual.. He's finished his shift and lucky me...I'm just starting! If you look close at the picture you will see BOB is holding a WILD GAME CALL.. He is taunting the deer and ducks when I pull up.. Not sure what kind of call it is - I have to ask him next shift. BOB is like TED NUGENT - He's really into HUNTING and FISHING! Bob will return here at 4am... just when I'm finished winning some serious ONLINE cash. We will have to see. I'm not sitting here at $8.50 an hour for my LIVING people (I'm only here cuz they let me play poker) - I need to find FISH and fry em up!!! - I got to GET US PAID! Why else PLAY the game - other that to WIN and TAKE home the bacon.

I'm at the warehouse now and I'm just looking to see what it is that I'll be playing tonight - I'm watching the SECURITY SCREEN and SCANNING THE FULL TILT GAMES/TABLES as well..

I have not been sleeping all that good as of late and I want to make sure I'm TOTALLY into whatever it is that I end up signing up to play.. I also can't get into anything until after ROVING PATROL is here and gone ("JK" IS MY NIGHT BOSS from roving patrol.. We both end up talking too much about politics or hot gals for me to focus on a game)

IF YOUR PLAYING POKER - YOU NEED TO FOCUS!!! NO DISTRACTIONS!

If I don't wake up soon anyways(I'm just in a fog) - I might be better off waiting for my 3rd wind of the day. I have a long shift ahead of me - 12 hours (not too long in POKER hours) I'm not much into playing more than 5-6 hours at a time anymore - I found that doing this gives me more of an edge. I'll stay with the LONG games IF I'm up against complete fools at a table - and the chips just wont stop adding UP!

Why leave the action when the DONKS are out in FORCE? You can end up making enough to TAKE a WEEK/MONTH OFF! GOD! I love poker - It's the HOBBY that PAYS YOU BACK!

I'm also working on an interview with a fellow blogger - (SPORTS BETTING)"The DIV KID" I'm shooting off an e-mail of questions that I hope people here like. - I expect that to be posted in next few days... SHOULD BE SOME GOOD STUFF! We might learn something OUTSIDE of POKER POKER POKER.... (OMG!)

I'm scanning a book by Lou Krieger "52 Great poker (online, tournament and online Tips" but I'm not totally into it either - I hope this is NOT the way my night is going to go. I'm do for a PATROL soon - maybe after a 10 min walk - I'll wake up a bit more - and GET INTO THE BOOK - Either way - I'll eventually give it a THUMBS UP OR DOWN for you -

(17:21) I'm off on a patrol - GOT TO WAKE UP!I got to play some POKER! (17:34) I'm BACK and logging in at FULL TILT "Bigtime Loser" is the handle.. Trying to figure out what game I'll play after JK blasts out of here...


I'll be back on soon with another Saturday night report - Hope everyone here is HITTING A's tonight. CONT...

1 comment:

  1. I've been reading your post's,and it seems you need a boost.You say your not sleeping well.And your in a fog.
    Well ,did you ever hear of Monavie?19 different fruits and berries from around the world.
    I.ve been drinking it for months now.I sleep like a baby,and have more energy then I use to when I was 21.
    Give me an email,and ill tell ya how ya can try some.

    BillyO@epix.net

    ReplyDelete

Hi guys! If you want to take a poke at me - go nuts! Just be ready for what ever I dish back at ya... It's a two way street...

Oh and be nice kinda sorta.. lol