Sunday, April 6, 2008

Think it thru


Even the best of us - can "over think" things! (in a poker hand OR in life)Don't let your MIND get the best of you - Try not to worry about things until you need to worry....

About two hours ago - I gave the keys to my Kabota RTV to two of my college students (renters) - then time passed! We started to worry -

NO NEED TO WORRY!

right?

I trust these two kids - These two are cool! I never would have givin them the keys had they not proved to me time and time again over the last 8 months that they could be trusted. (The mind is a neat thing - WE MUST KEEP IT IN CHECK at all times!)

Problem is - They are not from the area - Also, We have MANY large and DEEP holes that go on and on... WAY OUT in the woods around our house... Did I mention it goes on for MILES and MILES! Some of these huge holes are just feet or inches from the path(s)

Yo - I'm a calm person - but i'm being SAFE with these two.

I'm texting the boys!


Whew!

They returned!

NOTE - RYAN!!! AND RYAN!!!! (The "ballbuster" ryan is giving me the finger)



(silly me) To think that I cared about this kid falling into a large hole. (Only kidding - ball buster Ryan is a very good young man)

ALL ARE BACK! - SAFE AT HOME! LIFE IS GOOD! Back to some poker.

(Nice! - now I can focus on my sit-n-go)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi guys! If you want to take a poke at me - go nuts! Just be ready for what ever I dish back at ya... It's a two way street...

Oh and be nice kinda sorta.. lol