Thursday, April 10, 2008

Sorry everyone! New post tomorrow on SPORTS BETTING!


Also, I will have a newer, ultra cool post on how I was able to help a fellow poker player with a $500.00 purchase of..a small % of her WSOP(2008)run. (A stake in her play in poker terms) 5% to be exact.

She won her way into the 10,000.00 buy in event! (on PSO - Poker School online. (She is a great PLAYER!) I can't tell you how this is such an exciting thing (for me)to be a part of her experience and to help her out at the same time. I feel real blessed today. God is great.

I'm so swamped today - NO time for blogs OR poker..
(Won't happen often I hope)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi guys! If you want to take a poke at me - go nuts! Just be ready for what ever I dish back at ya... It's a two way street...

Oh and be nice kinda sorta.. lol