Tuesday, April 1, 2008

WEAK PLAY ALERT!

Below is a link to a site that a friend of mine in Oklahoma (pro dealer) just told me about... (she found it not too long ago) When Jerri says to check a site out - I check it out.

MONEY TO BE WON SHE TELLS ME.

I'll be signing up as "liveplayer" - if you want to play some poker. Look out for me!


A SIMPLE CLICK HERE - takes you right to the action.

Shhhh - Tell nobody - Jerri reports the level of play is weak/pots are huge.

Jerri and I talk poker every week - but it's only a few times a year she makes a suggestion like the SITE above... Jerri is like E.F. HUTTON (in the poker world)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi guys! If you want to take a poke at me - go nuts! Just be ready for what ever I dish back at ya... It's a two way street...

Oh and be nice kinda sorta.. lol