Wednesday, April 16, 2008

A quick prediction and some POKER too..

OK - I'm just a tad into politics.. If you read my BLOG you know this. You also know I like RON PAUL. (I know - I know - FAT CHANCE) But here is the thing - I'm a democrat and I don't like either of the TWO CHOICES I'm faced with..

I predict - that if these two DO NOT knock it off with the silly stuff.. BOTH will end up LOSING out BIGTIME out.. when at last minute - AL GORE pops back on to the scene (like SUPERMAN!) and DECLARES he's READY TO RUN! Yeppers! You read it here folks! I'm not into AL all that much either - but I'll give him this.. THE WEATHER SURE IS CHANGING! (any fool can see that)

SIDE NOTE -I'm just not sure of what degree the weather is changing and what it all means... (who the hell does? Do you know?)

Al could do it too! REMEMBER he was the ONE that ALREADY WAS ELECTED to be PRESIDENT of the UNITED STATES! "by the PEOPLE.." and I say he could make a LATE - last minute charge for the white house.. AGAIN! He can get away with jumping in LATE too - because of the CLOSE RACE between the TWO (neck and neck) front runners.. (Is there anyone that believes either of these two?? PROTECTING the AVERAGE AMERICAN - "yeah right!!!" What a stroke fest people - WAKE UP!)

VOTE RON PAUL!!!

Don't say it can't happen! POLITICS gets UGLY at times!

If GORE pulls this off! You can come back and SAY "I told you so...."

If not - This country is screwed! Why?? Because this race is going to TURN our country's clock BACK some 30 years! They are SPREADING/SELLING HATE like "HATE" is going out of business.. (Illegal aliens.. RACE CARD.. WOMEN... Oh yeah - this is going to be AWESOME to watch!)

Everyone knows this COUNTRY was/is being sold out to the HIGHEST BIDDER... Look at all the FAT CATS in WASHINGTON D.C. (Voting for the PEOPLE or for their bottom line???)

What do you think? I could be wrong.. but I doubt it... I just have the nads to LIVE in reality and speak the truth...

GOD BLESS AMERICA! She is going to need it!!!

AMERICA WAS ONCE A BEAUTIFUL LADY! Now, DUE TO THE SELL OUTS IN Washington D.C. she's starting to LOOK like a beat up old hag! (This cigar/hag picture is for BILLY CLINTON - for not being able to COP up to being busted FOR BEING A BAD BOY! He's another SELL OUT bum.. NAFTA. SELLING OUR PORTS, etc..)

Point is.. The BUMS are running/ruining the country!!! BUMS!



I'll be back on later tonight (from work) with a good TIP on POKER! PROMISE!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Tom! I just wanted to tell you, that this entry, was AMAZING!!! I myself am a HUGE supporter of Ron Paul and would love to see him take this election. Unfortunately, it doesn't look like that's going to happen, but thats not going to change my vote for him.

    A friend of mine told me that this country doesn't need another politician. What we need, is an American. Ron Paul can do just that.

    I'm a republican and I'm not to into the Al Gore idea, but when we're looking at another Hillary and Obama, I'll take what I can get.

    ReplyDelete

Hi guys! If you want to take a poke at me - go nuts! Just be ready for what ever I dish back at ya... It's a two way street...

Oh and be nice kinda sorta.. lol