Thursday, May 22, 2008

What a day! It's a 25 hour day today....

Thursday is SHOT!

Much to be done... This is one of those days where I'll do more in one day than I do in a week.. Morning, daughter play time and have her ready for pre-school by 12pm

12:30 Order appointment in Studio
1pm-3:30 Studio work
4:30 Appointment with REP for insurance.
6pm - Veterans meeting at ELKS
8pm Elks general meeting

9:30pm - Maybe some FULLTILTPOKER
at the Elks bar.

2am - Get ride home from Elks.. lol (maybe)

Yesterday - I planted some roses and HOPE they take and produce. Day before yesterday I started a POTTED garden.. My neighbor has one with over 50 pots and you have to see the harvest. INSANE! I think it's the POOP - COW!

I have a full schedule of HARD WORK mixed with poker over the Holiday weekend - I'm progressing on my stone walls.. and flower gardens.. (OH! Last week MY pampas grass came in.. I planted it right away and it looks as if it's starting to take...)

I'm beginning to think I only have a few more years to do the MAJOR projects.. at least with me swinging the power and hand tools... I want to get as much done as possible so that in my later years I can just sit around and ENJOY It all...

TIME is moving faster.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi guys! If you want to take a poke at me - go nuts! Just be ready for what ever I dish back at ya... It's a two way street...

Oh and be nice kinda sorta.. lol