Saturday, May 3, 2008

This week - it's all about "LIFE" - NO poker for me

We have PENN STATE housing fair to make happen - Students all over the place looking to see if they want to live with us for a year or two - I'm so missing poker - and poker chat but LIFE goes on! I must take care of business...


To talk a little more about poker "tells" - I'll giev you THIS point to ponder.. Players Arch their eyebrows when they like something. Like maybe a GOOD HAND or something..

If anyone has any questions - just fire away in the comments section..

GO PENN STATE!

1 comment:

  1. That is why I wear sunglasses or visors/caps when playing, T know that the eyes rarely lie. For example, many players can't help but stare at big hole cards, so their length of time peeking is longer. Conversely, if a player is looking to steal the pot, he may look to his left to see if the remaining players, who haven't yet acted, have quickly glanced at their cards and are likely to fold. Another example, a player may try to ask you questions about your hand,aka(Tom D.) knowing that people rarely can "look someone straight in the eyes" while being dishonest.

    ReplyDelete

Hi guys! If you want to take a poke at me - go nuts! Just be ready for what ever I dish back at ya... It's a two way street...

Oh and be nice kinda sorta.. lol