Thursday, May 8, 2008

SIGN UP NOW! PLAY TONIGHT! $5.00 +$5 CHARITY GAME/FULL TILT!

I'm all signed up!

Wanna play with some pros on FULLTILTPOKER tonight? Wanna help make some money for a charity while doing so?


PROS signed up so far... Lee Watkinson and Lynette Chan...

Well?? DO YA WANT TO PLAY? - sign up! Get to it! FULLTILTPOKER

It's a $5.00 + $5.00 game. ($5.00 for the charity)

The PASSWORD is "uhi" U h i

TOURNAMENT NUMBER 45607085 - TONIGHT! 20:05 (est)
This tourney will be broadcast on HOLDEMRADIO and is being played for the Urban Health Institute.

Visit poker101a.com for details..

COME BEAT ME! I'll be in the game too.. (I'm the unknown pro) lol
Cmon! Sign up! YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO! My screen name is "bigtime loser"
Signing up is easy - just hit this link FULLTILTPOKER

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi guys! If you want to take a poke at me - go nuts! Just be ready for what ever I dish back at ya... It's a two way street...

Oh and be nice kinda sorta.. lol