Saturday, May 17, 2008

Lets see... HUNDRED DOLLAR BUY IN on FULL TILT




100.00 plus 9.00 FULLTILTPOKER




280 players - 7 players were "poof" gone fast...

Let's see what we can do here... My goal - to win.

21 hands into tourney and I'm moved to a new table...(263) left in action.

28 hands into game (249) left.. I have 4,200 in chips. AVERAGE is.. 3,375

POKER PRO ROY WINSTON IS IN THIS GAME.

In the FIRST IMAGE - I HIT AA - but "NO ACTION" - NO CHIPS FOR ME.. In the 2nd image - I GET PAID.. and in the THIRD IMAGE - YIKES! I'm OUTTA HERE - Look at all that action... I'd lay down KK in many spots like this one..




I got to stay calm - no biggie, long way to go. Hands on this new table are weak at best. 40 hands played and 240 players still going for the 7,000.00 + payday.
At hand 48 I take a stab at action - call small raise with 79 from the small blind.
(Flop gives me BOTTOM pair, it always seems to do this to me - as if to punish me for playing sub par hands) Many other players that I respect - report this same sorta thing online. WHO KNOWS?

Average now is 3800 and I have 3900 - 218 players left in action. Blinds are 20/40.

81 hands in - I'm slipping a bit lower than average but its no biggie.. I have 4, 385.. the average is 4700 - BUT WAITE! Pocket AA! I standard raise and get re-raised.. SWEET! I re-raise him he calls WITH AK suited.. (IMAGE HERE - I GET PAID WITH AA)















Now I sit with - 8,800 with only 90 hands in (165) players left in action - ROY WINSTON HAS 2,670 in chips. I am in 14th place - so far so good. I am starting to play a little more- raise with ?? - lets just say the hands are hands that have potential - I bet no matter what and they are letting me take a good amount of chips.. THIS IS GOOD - NOTE - I'm almost always doing this from super late position..

106 hands or so - and I make a move with A10 - I get CRAZY action after me and I choose to pick another fight. NOTE the CHAT! lol.


















Things start to speed up and blinds are coming up as well - I slip to 30 pos - doing NOTHING but folding poor starting hands... Average 6,000 in chips - I hold 8,320 - ALL is ok. 137 players left. We need to HIT money in this one - I need a good score and cash tonight. 36 players will CASH in this one - but we all know - to get the REAL score - we must place in top 5 or better.

At this point - I feel - that I need to dodge the COOLER that might come - Seems to happen - as it programmed.. We will see. FULLTILTPOKER


134 players left at 115 hands.


At 117 hands blinds are 50/100

my stats this deep Statistics for 121 Hands
Street Saw Saw/Total
Flop 25 21%
Turn 12 10%
River 8 7%
Showdown 5 4%
Street Won Won/Saw Won/Total
Pre-flop 4 3% 3%
Flop 8 32% 7%
Turn 1 8% 1%
River 1 13% 1%
Showdown 4 80% 3%


The hands are BACK to WEAK at BEST - so I'll just lay low and chill

I play a BB hand to a guy that LIMPS with AK (NOTE to my readers - WATCH OT FOR LIMPERS under the gun) A RED FLAG - to see some players make this move... Just be careful if you see a player do this.. Especially later in a tourney.. like this one.



125 Players left. Whooo Hooo! Average is 6829 - I sit with 8640 - but again - game will pick up speed and the BLINDS will pick up.. ADD to it that I'm now at a table with a LARGE stack playing HARD... Lets see if I can HIT him hard - I limp with suited cards and hit a st draw - he checks, I bet and he folds...

OK 60/120 BLINDS 133 hands in...

I smash some chips around and hit little wins hitting trips on turn.. nothing major - I'm just trying to stay in the action - but keeping the action low - I GET OUT - if it's ugly.. period.

Here are stats up to now..

Statistics for 147 Hands
Street Saw Saw/Total
Flop 30 20%
Turn 16 11%
River 11 7%
Showdown 8 5%
Street Won Won/Saw Won/Total
Pre-flop 6 4% 4%
Flop 9 30% 6%
Turn 1 6% 1%
River 1 9% 1%
Showdown 6 75% 4%


Need a hand - and have it hold up - I still must look out for the COOLER hand... The AVERAGE chips is 8,076 - I hold 8,040. 102 players left. I get MOVED to new table. Time to focus now - I need to hit and have the hand HOLD up.

100 to go - 560 seems to be the raise pre flop here.. I take note of that. I hit AK call a raise - then BET out when the board hits Q77 - I bet 2/3rd - player folds - Of course we love this...

Few hands later I hit 66 in the BB but get no action..

164 hands in - I hold 8,120 in chips Average is.. 9230 SIDE NOTE - This sorta thing seems to happen to me later in higher buy in games - As the blinds climb - the action gets nuts when I'm holding poor cards.. I might not have enough games at these higher buy ins to have a real picture of things -- but this is the short term results.. HOPEFULLY we will turn this around - last hand I hold 73 off in BB - 100/200 blinds - it's raised and I must fold..

AS I said - things get ugly - I take a shot from SB - but I play it poor - I hit the turn and check.. HE CRUSHES ME holding JJ - he hits j on river




It gets worse - I get into action holding 2nd on board - Player bets hard - I call - no help - he holds high card - OF COURSE WE BOTH HIT.. ONLINE - players in action ALWAYS hit.. (got to have action)

Man - I need to HIT and HOLD...

2920 - I must breath and relax. 81 left - 3,000 in chips - table is short. Average is 10,000 - So much for keeping up - I need to double or tripple up.



The dreaded hands like 63 - 72...

Add to this - I got to CHOP hands like this - GOD FORBID this guy just let his AJ go when I raise PRE FLOP... It's like they can SEE my hole cards..



















Then.. I hit AQ right before break - I make it 750 to go.. and get called...

k310 off.. He checks I bet 800 - he folds.

Got a few back - 3780 in chips - Still must double up.

nothing changes after break - 24 off, etc.. (chin up!)

Statistics for 195 Hands
Street Saw Saw/Total
Flop 38 19%
Turn 21 11%
River 14 7%
Showdown 10 5%
Street Won Won/Saw Won/Total
Pre-flop 11 6% 6%
Flop 11 29% 6%
Turn 1 5% 1%
River 1 7% 1%
Showdown 6 60% 3%

I can not win a RACE on FULLTILTPOKER
......
I can not win a RACE on FULLTILTPOKER
......
I can not win a RACE on FULLTILTPOKER
......
I can not win a RACE on FULLTILTPOKER
......
I can not win a RACE on FULLTILTPOKER......
I can not win a RACE on FULLTILTPOKER
......
I can not win a RACE on FULLTILTPOKER
......




I feel like the DRIVER guy that BLOWS UP in the final laps of the DAYTONA 500 lately - Every time.. on TILT when it counts for the BIGGER pays..? I love tilt too - I make my move with a higher pocket pair - I lose - THE DOGS always HIT that A on ME...

NOTE - When I call with hands like this guy did however - THIS LATE IN A TOURNEY - I always lose... A 100 buy in tourney and THEY can NOT let go of the AQ or AJ hands...

WTF? What do I have to do - to win one of these bigger buy in games?


ROY WINSTON finished - 115












I FINISH # 69.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi guys! If you want to take a poke at me - go nuts! Just be ready for what ever I dish back at ya... It's a two way street...

Oh and be nice kinda sorta.. lol