Saturday, May 10, 2008

Doing well - Hit the flop and get ripped by TRIPS


I was doing so well - blinds were high enough to start making moves.. I did.

I raised - he re-raised after much thought - I put him on small pocket pair and went OVER TOP - he went into tank, thought about it then called.

His hand 88

My hand A9 suited.

I hit my A on flop - he/she hits the 8 on turn.

I hope it's not going to be one of those days.. I log this entry to keep track of my plays and to ask this question... Why is it if I make THIS SAME MOVE that this player does.. I DO NOT hit - Players like this ALWAYS (seem??) win the race against me. I always seem to hit and LOSE a race on the turn or river... I mean few cards in deck to help this move of his/hers - and BAM! It hits. All I'm saying is this - some times players seem to have some MAGIC pulls that seem more than the norm allows.

I swear - the program has a way of NOT SO MUCH saving a weaker player but maybe to PUNISH an aggressive player.

Or I was just beat... I dunno. Future posts here should tell the tale. I guess I can't blame the guy - the table was 7 player.... He had me PRE FLOP... Great game poker.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi guys! If you want to take a poke at me - go nuts! Just be ready for what ever I dish back at ya... It's a two way street...

Oh and be nice kinda sorta.. lol