Saturday, May 17, 2008

Hit a 3rd last night - but got sorta robbed...

I was at the Elks lodge bar to TALK baseball! (and who knows.. maybe have a few) Not that I'm a mega fan of baseball.. It's just that I'm running a trip to PHILLIES - DODGERS on August 22, 2008. I really LOVE live baseball at the ball park and BOY "O" BOY.. our tax dollars built one hell of a park in Philadelphia.

So - I'm going over trip details with Joe.. (he buys me a beer) So easy doing business with Joe while slamming a few cold ones back. We went over the list of people going and it looks like this trip will SELL OUT! Only 16 seats left. Sweet.

I like meetings like this.. In and out. Simple.

Why do I tell you all this? Well.... When I'm running meetings at the Elks - I usually work NOTES from my laptop.. and since last night was no different.. There I was - sitting at the bar AFTER our meeting.. drinking and having a grand old time.

TIME TO PLAY POKER!
CLICK HERE TO PLAY WITH ME!! >>> FULLTILTPOKER

I had a guest (friend from Elks) watching me play - ARNIE BLACK (I don't think I killed his names spelling??) POINT IS.. I'm pretty sure Arnie is getting the ITCH to play some online poker. About 1/3rd of the way into the game - Arnie comes over and watches the action.. Every hand. We talk reasons why I'm calling, folding, raising, re-raising.. etc.

Yeah! I think he's getting HOOKED! lol

Arnie is one FANTASTIC chef... The meals this guy can make melt in your mouth.. HE has a gift.. When he is working the Elks kitchen - I make it over if possible..

So - here are TWO of the SCREEN shots.. Click on them if you WANT TO SEE them bigger... NOTE the final hand - This guy puts it all on the LINE for a DRAW.. and HITS of course.. Me - I'm HOLDING better and FIGURED I WAS TOO based on his play.. BUT POOF - he gets hit by the LUCK TRAIN..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi guys! If you want to take a poke at me - go nuts! Just be ready for what ever I dish back at ya... It's a two way street...

Oh and be nice kinda sorta.. lol