Sunday, May 4, 2008

ALWAYS A BRIDESMAID


well - I gave it my best -

It seems to me same thing - every game - One or two players ALWAYS lucking out - as it they are in the HOT FULLTILTPOKER seat... ???

I go deep - then hit hand after hand of J2, J4 J6 off..

Oh well - It's been a less than perfect week - I should be happy to cash and make yet another final table huh?

8th place out of 90... Just can't beat the luck boxes... That - and is it just me or DO players on FINAL tables OR any tables on FULLTILTPOKER for that matter ALWAYS seem to SHOW crazy action - GOD FORBID the RNG would show a TRUE to life "BORING" game with OH, I dunno - hand after hand of FOLDING to your POSITION raise.. You should NOT run into hands EVERY game... on your every move...

Nope - I like FULLTILTPOKER like the best of em - It will never be the same as LIVE - not to me..

Hey - Check it out! JTodd made my screen shot.. Check out this weeks video Perspectives Weekly

1 comment:

  1. Good 1.
    as ya know,my KK got cracked,after an allin raise,by AK.
    you beat me by 69
    woooo hooooo
    atleast I was able to get to bed at a reasonable time

    ReplyDelete

Hi guys! If you want to take a poke at me - go nuts! Just be ready for what ever I dish back at ya... It's a two way street...

Oh and be nice kinda sorta.. lol