Saturday, December 6, 2008

Xfilespoker.com "BULL SHIT HAND OF THE DAY" goes to...



NOW - I DON'T CURSE MUCH and I NEVER DO IT HERE ON MY BLOG.. (But NOT TODAY!)


"BULL SHIT HAND OF THE DAY"

goes to ****SPADE CLUB******* And it's just regular business for online poker. LET ALL THE DOG HANDS win it all! RNG's MY ASS!

Pocket 55's her makes the raise in what I see as just another SET UP HAND (nothing random about it)

I re-raise ALL IN with my 99

STUPID BASTARD in late position and AN ITCH for action... of course MUST CALL with 2/3 diamonds - Seems he has to take a shit or something - I'd have to figure... He says says screw it! I CALL! (I know I'm a dog - and DOG hands WIN more than quality cards online)

Guess who takes it!

The FUCKING DOG!

The dip shit poker player that I will CRUSH live if I ever see him!

EVERY OTHER HAND GOES DOWN JUST LIKE THIS FOR ME ONLINE?

I am not TILT! I'm fustrated and sick and tired of this sorta thing happening to me and all my friends MORE TIMES THAN NOT! His correct move here is easy! FOLD!

We need change and WE need it YESTERDAY! Online poker is the BIG FIX!

Please visit CLICK HERE xfilespoker.com if you too think that online poker is complete BULL SHIT.

IS THERE ANY SITE OUT THERE THAT IS NOT A COMPLETE SHAM LIKE ALL THESE? SET UP ACTION - ACTION BOARDS - NON RANDOM HANDS..

IF YOU SEE ONE - PLEASE - LET ME KNOW YESTERDAY.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi guys! If you want to take a poke at me - go nuts! Just be ready for what ever I dish back at ya... It's a two way street...

Oh and be nice kinda sorta.. lol