Wednesday, December 24, 2008

At XFILESPOKER.COM "WE BELIEVE IN SANTA!"

I suggest you rounders turn OFF the poker and take a rest!

My wife and I just got done taking care of everything - making sure everything was just right for SANTA to visit.. Magic DUST for Dancer and Prancer - and the RED nosed famous leader of the pack...

The Lights are ALL a blaze at 11:44 pm - ALL is HUSH HUSH...

We are EVEN TRACKING Santa on NORAD!



Some of the things on the WISH LIST this year..

2008

(For our 4/5 year
old little girl)







"THE LIST"


Live gold fish! 10 of em!
Snails! (yes snails!)
and of course CAT FISH...

(Daddy likes FISH too! "FISH are great GIFTS for ROUNDERS! But Daddy likes em in his poker games.. and he likes to GUT them as often as possible.. SORRY... Not a CHRISTMAS SITE! This is a POKER BLOG. lol I just had to write this...)


WHAT ELSE.. Hmmmm. TOYS , lots of em.. - Hannah Montana (God! She is only 5) we asked Santa for one thing.. HANNAH.. lol a GARBAGE CAN!
Kitchen play set... Clothes, Sponge Bob OPERATION, DOLLS, ROBOT... (my daughter is so cool!) Skateboard, with lots of PADS and a helmet.. Hockey stick(s).. Legos.. and much much more - Truth - I'm not even sure of all the things SANTA has coming.. but I know it's a lot cuz she has been a very good little girl!

I pray all of you reading this - have a great holiday - Thanks for reading my blog and Please tell a friend about us soon. Oh! Maybe tell em about xfilespoker.com as well...

Merry Christmas and HAPPY new YEAR! Hope you come back soon!

Hey - Just so you don't miss this free roll..

Come play poker with me this Sunday at 11am! Details on XFILESPOKER!
Sign up using a banner from FULL TILT here OR use the BONUS CODE "SANTA"
HO HO HO! It's a great BONUS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi guys! If you want to take a poke at me - go nuts! Just be ready for what ever I dish back at ya... It's a two way street...

Oh and be nice kinda sorta.. lol