Wednesday, December 10, 2008

This NUT is going BACK INTO THE FIRE at FULL TILT

I'm going to do a little test tonight with POKER and FULL TILT.

If you like - You can watch the game - TEll me if I made any bad moves.. and we can discuss in detail the SOFTWARE - the players and the game itself.

Report back here at 1800 hours or so and I'll have a poker GAME posted - for us to play.

In the mean tiume - If you have any thoughts or questions! I'd love to hear them...

You can post them in the COMMENTS - (small link below)

Don't forget about OUR free roll at xfilespoker.com coming up later this month.
USE the BONUS CODE : "SANTA" - when signing up at FULL TILT poker.

On that note - We just put up our real life christmas tree - It's looking nice around here.. Hope your holiday is shaping up nice too.. I'm ready for the HOLIDAY poker action...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi guys! If you want to take a poke at me - go nuts! Just be ready for what ever I dish back at ya... It's a two way street...

Oh and be nice kinda sorta.. lol