Sunday, December 21, 2008

Winter wonderland.. I'd rather take pics than play ONLINE TODAY


So... I just got done at spadeclub with their ANYTHING but RANDOM "ACTION" HAND GENERATOR.. RIP OFF MACHINE... Yes! I played even though I don't feel like it.. Why not? It's not poker.. Playing on line is SOMETHING Alien? Click here to get to xfilespoker


So you know what.. NO POKER for me. - I'm going to go for a walk and take some pictures near my home.. I live in an old town called Beaver Brook - A town that was built around ONE industry. COAL.










We are located in PA in the Southern most part of the POCONOS... (near Hazleton)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi guys! If you want to take a poke at me - go nuts! Just be ready for what ever I dish back at ya... It's a two way street...

Oh and be nice kinda sorta.. lol