Monday, December 22, 2008

No POKER for a DADDY or SANTA this week.

Well - Maybe a little poker - but it's a maybe and it's not going to be much if any and not until AFTER Christmas!

I got a 5 year old! Great times! I'm not missing them for any number of chips!

I'll be THAT guy putting together a pretend kitchen set.. etc.. with a BIG ass smile on his face.

I love my two girls.

IF you decide to play on FULL TILT - Maybe you can sign up using our banner here on this page with a great BONUS CODE! "SANTA"

Santa - is a SUPER bonus code to use when signing up with full tilt poker.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tom.......i have been reading your blogs,very intersesting dude !!!!!

    I live in ny,and look forward to meeting you some time....probably this summer on my pocono run !!!!!

    anyways...of all the reading i have done so far,i am intrigued ...I NEED TO KNOW WHAT DOYLE TOLD YA !!!!!!....

    I would love for you to join my forums,if for nothing else,so i could sart posting your blogs(with your permission).

    I made an xfiles banner yesterday,and have it posted on 1 of my forums.

    Most people know me from www.hightimespoker.net

    but my other forum www.theultimatepokerplayer.com is where my time is going to be spent.

    right now you can use the link http://chitt.proboards82.com/index.cgi

    if you would like to check it out.

    anyways Tom,hope to get a chance to really get to know you in the future...for now,

    I hope that you and your family have a very MERRY CHRISTMAS,and a JOYOUS new YEAR

    Peace,
    Frank

    ReplyDelete

Hi guys! If you want to take a poke at me - go nuts! Just be ready for what ever I dish back at ya... It's a two way street...

Oh and be nice kinda sorta.. lol