Thursday, December 4, 2008

Last night!

It does not get any more crazy that the action last night in the charity game.

I flop TOP PAIR! Other player (who did not pre flop raise) has JJ -

Flops is JUNK Q J - So he has me!

Turn is a J!

River is a Q - giving me Q's full.

MAN - if that's not SUSPECT - NOTHING IS...

I'm telling you these SYSTEMS - KNOW better players and FEED these players SPECIFIC hand situations.

I'll add screen shots to this later - but I'm telling you - BEWARE! You are playing MORE than just the other players! You are PLAYING the SYSTEM that is ONLINE POKER.

More on this at http://www.xfilespoker.com

Come join us in the forum.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi guys! If you want to take a poke at me - go nuts! Just be ready for what ever I dish back at ya... It's a two way street...

Oh and be nice kinda sorta.. lol