Sunday, December 14, 2008

And they say it aint rigged

I'm the unlucky bastard with the RED eye!

Day in day out - in with the best - and OUT!
Good cards no matter.. Good betting - DOES NOT MATTER... Playing poker from POSITION.. (forgetaboutiiitttt)

Note - I can keep up with the hands I can take screen shots of to show the DOG hands winning each day... If I could have 1/2 of these hands HOLD up - I'd be living on easy street.. with the system as it sits.. This is what we better get used to.

Help me change poker! Join xfilespoker.com. SIGN UP IN THE FREE FORUM and REPORT what you find.. Better yet! Start a poker blog and keep track with POKER screen shots yourself. We will link your poker blog to this here blog.. LETS WEAVE a WEB.

Here you go. Normal hand for me - Cards FLIP up - I see I'm the best (but I don't smile.. I've come to learn better when I play online poker) - MY HAND LOSES!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi guys! If you want to take a poke at me - go nuts! Just be ready for what ever I dish back at ya... It's a two way street...

Oh and be nice kinda sorta.. lol