Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Spadeclub silly stuff

Ok - so here we go again!

I think the game had like 900 players - I ended up 30 something..

Same drill.. Beyond awesome cards early (keeping it fun) GREAT HANDS being beat over and over.. BUT! In this case - It's ME doing the BEATING.. (and yet I'm still upset because I KNOW it's not random poker)

You see it hand after hand.. YOU EXPECT IT TO COME DOWN LIKE THIS... (Don't YOU?)

I think you will in good time.



It's LIKE I ALWAYS SAY.. The better you have it going INTO FLOP - the worse off you are! In this hand.. AQ here was a sitting duck!

Now how many hands like this O I need to show you before you get UPSET? Cuz I can take them (add them) every day ALL DAY LONG.

Online is rigged!

Get on over to my forum (JOIN UP) and lets do something about it!

GO TO XFILESPOKER.COM HERE! HIT THIS LINK! SIGN UP ON OUR FORUM TODAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi guys! If you want to take a poke at me - go nuts! Just be ready for what ever I dish back at ya... It's a two way street...

Oh and be nice kinda sorta.. lol