Monday, December 1, 2008

Hey! I'm back - Wow! What a nice few days off!

Had a great TURKEY day with my wife, daughter and friends..

Spent some time deep in the woods with wild turkeys too!

Cut wood, moved snow... repaired house outside and even did a little drywall work.

Not much poker - EXCEPT -

60 Minutes!

Did you watch it?

What makes poker players online believe they are getting a fair shake with the systems currently in place?

The bad guys are out there in the poker world.. Guys that don't THINK like you and I - If they see a chance at making a easy buck - STEALING our money - THEY TAKE IT!

We need to work OFF of this 60 min show and expose more of the muck of ONLINE..

Join me at xfilespoker.com in the forum..

Let's roll!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi guys! If you want to take a poke at me - go nuts! Just be ready for what ever I dish back at ya... It's a two way street...

Oh and be nice kinda sorta.. lol