Friday, December 26, 2008

Got your POKER goals set for 2009?

Did your Christmas go well? I hope so! I hope it was Awesome!

I'll have some pics up from OUR christmas soon.. (As soon as I can catch my breath)

So - DO YOU HAVE YOUR GOALS SET FOR POKER in 2009? DO you?

I don't. lol.

I plan on making a MEGA PLAN before the new year. "I AM" going to make a SPLASH in 2009! Bank on it! Enough TALK! Take to UNLEASH the POKER BEAST... :ock up your chippies kids..

I won my way into the SPADECLUB 30K game... On my third try.. Let's hope I'm as lucky in the BIG ONE!


















News! xfilespoker.com is doing really well! Better than to be expected actually for such a newcomer.. Maybe we are onto something in the online poker world?

What DO you READERS want? (I know you are out there - I'm tracking all of you on the GOOGLE software...) Booo ha ha ha ha hhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

DO YOU WANT BETTER POKER for POKER PLAYERS? ONLINE? Do any of you CARE or give a shit about ANY of this?

WHAT DO YOU WANT EXACTLY.. Please - Either let us know here - OR in the xfilespoker.com FORUM.. Speak UP!

Let's get a TWO way conversation going ON POKER.. YOU and ME.

Hmmmm - Still working on the POKER (internet) radio show.. We will see..

Poker Joes and I are in the beginning stages of putting something together..

GET ACTIVE in our FORUM today! GO make a post!

http://wwww.xfilespoker.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi guys! If you want to take a poke at me - go nuts! Just be ready for what ever I dish back at ya... It's a two way street...

Oh and be nice kinda sorta.. lol