Saturday, December 13, 2008

Here WE GROW again! xfilespoker.com

Made a deal with POKER JOES and have set up some serious web search engine stategy for xfilespoker.com - I even got some posts banned over at pokerspace.. (oh well) They asked for my LINK in their sign up - (figured it was cool to talk my shit up)

Site is getting a few players pretty fast - and they seem to be posting for the most part.. which is a good thing...

THEY ARE NOT SURE - sliding towards rigged. (online poker scams.. ReAL OR NOT?) REAL.. Seems to be the slant so far...

What is your take with online poker? GET IN THE DEBATE TODAY! (I'm going to get on the next 60 min show with this web site)

Online poker - Rigged or not rigged?

Get on over to POKER JOES and take the poll (Just up today, their banner on this site) OVER ON THE LEFT HAND SIDE OF THIS BLOG.

Or better yet!

Jump in our forum at xfilespoker.com (or both!) "2" is always better than one - right?

Free roll on December 28, 2008

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi guys! If you want to take a poke at me - go nuts! Just be ready for what ever I dish back at ya... It's a two way street...

Oh and be nice kinda sorta.. lol