Thursday, December 11, 2008

Full Tilt - MIDNIGHT MADNESS!

Well - I'm still playing poker on FULL TILT at 1:20 am. Midnight madness game! - TOO bushed to really type about it - but I want you all to know I'm here.. FIGHTING THE GOOD FIGHT!

Well well well - :) (I'll never get ahead onine) SAME OUTCOMES! EVERY TIME I PLAY

Just as I type this first line! - I run into this type of EXPECTED HAND! (I expect to see them coming and they come LIKE clock work) QQ in the BB. A player should be happy right?

I mean! Cmon!

FULL TILT POKER does not even TRY and let me win a few of these types of hands when I'm going in pre flop with the best hand. This is why I feel ALL of online is PRE FLOP "SET UP" action - THIS POSITION WILL GET THIS HAND, probably bet it right - then this hand will TAKE it down with the DOG hand in the race...

DOG HAND WINS AGAIN HERE TONIGHT FOLKS! (problem is - if I have the dog hand.. not that I do - I just tried it for testing purposes a few nights - I still lose) Fair? Poker? Real poker? WTF is this? SLOT MACHINE POKER?

I mean WHAT CAN A POKER PLAYER DO - if everytime they go in with the best - AND THEY LOSE.

What?

Get on over to xfilespoker.com and tell me!

Share your poker story with us.. WHAT IF WE ARE ALL LOSING LIKE THIS..???

SUSPECT?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi guys! If you want to take a poke at me - go nuts! Just be ready for what ever I dish back at ya... It's a two way street...

Oh and be nice kinda sorta.. lol