Monday, November 10, 2008

Spadeclub is JUST AS BAD as the rest...

Only thing SPADECLUB has going for it - "It's not taking us to the cleaners - It's a bargain scam - lol - far less than the Other online cash sites that GET players for hundreds or thousands a month"

This POST here.. started OUT small - but became another RANT. (I'm not sorry... read this post at your own risk)

I'm sorry folks.. I just don't think we are ever going to get a fair shake online.

EVERY other TIME me or my friends get a quality TWO cards to play poker with online, we run into two things -

1. Way more callers than in the previous 10 hands of action.. (you can laugh.. but we always get more than the correct amount of action.. and ITS NOT DUE to poor table image.. It's the other players PLAYING badly.) And why shouldn't they play bad.. THEY have learned the site will pull a winner out of their ass for them....

2. We get TRIPPED or 2 outed by the river... Or the guy calling with 45 off hits a ST. (you know the GUY.. The one that should not have even been close to being in the hand.. Yeah.. THAT GUY) OR .. One of my FAVES.. You get it all in with your AK and get called by JUST ONE PLAYER.. with A9, in other words - UR CRUSING HIM! NOPE! Whammo! QUAD 9's "A" kicker.

Oh! Don't get me started.

Yes sir.. My friends and I.. We are SO darn lucky! We always get mega action - with many players calling with a garbage hand.. We get 2 - 3 BAD HANDS CALLING.. Hands, that LIKE MAGIC - hit the board with a loud smack! "if the sound OF THE SMACK had words to it.." It would sing out like this... "Quality cards and play will lose here more than normal %'s and math allow.. BEWARE suckers..." (Oh.. You are reading this blog thinking - I KNOW THAT SONG - Sure you do.. WE ALL DO! We are ALL getting the shaft 24/7. Fucking online companies! I hate them.. (spit)

Quality hands mean nothing online.

(A very bad..and sad.. but expected flip side to all this however - "If WE (me and friends) choose to play connected low cards..MAN! WATCH THE HIGH CARDS or OVER CARDS SMASH THE BOARD.. ) It's like the system crushes better plays.. and PLAYERS. (yes.. it's that simple) THE SYSTEMS LEARNS AT WHAT SKILL LEVEL YOU PLAY...

So - More images... (I have years of PROOF in images on this blog of what I speak)

In this hand on SPADECLUB.. I HIT my "A" , Holding AK. (ha ha ha - I'm almost pissing my pants laughing, cuz I knew the outcome already BEFORE I made my pre-flop raise - Anyone OUT THERE that is playing SERIOUS online hours, knows the BETTER IT LOOKS AND FEELS on the flop - the worse off you are.

(If you don't know this ONE simple and oh so TRUE rule of online play - KEEP playing and get back to us after a few years OF NEVER CASHING OUT.. NEVER having even ONE super duper LUCKY can not LOSE sorta night..
These nights only HAPPEN at real life games.. )

(Online sites will have nothing to do with you WINNING enough to cash out - NOT GOOD FOR BIZ.. Plus.. If they let you BEAT all the POOR PLAYERS.. "the fish" the FISH will no longer swim in their waters.. Cuz the cute little fishies will be ***DEAD****)

THIS IS NOT IN THE PLAN OF ONLINE COMPANIES! (Nobody is really watching them either.. Nobody is really watching after us - THE PLAYER.)


WASHINGTON DC? PLAYERS? Can we please CHANGE ALL THIS??? For the LOVE OF GOD!

But.. SPADECLUB? Oh yes - Lets get back to SPADECLUB. The same shitty outcomes - Bad players catching the LUCK TRAIN on the river.. (calling off all sort of chips to CATCH) I seen it there - I seen it on POKERSCHOOL ONLINE? What - All the RNG's are SCREWED UP the same.. What the hell is RANDOM? Can I have a RANDOM WINNING DAY PLEASE??? ONCE!

If online poker was a HORSE TRACK - I'd bet on the LONG SHOT in every race... "SCAM" I tell you.. Scam.



AA, KK, AK, AQ, mean squat online. (you know it people) How CAN THEY BE WORTH ANYTHING on a SYSTEM that is set up to GIVE weaker players the edge in a hand by hand basis.. Meaning - If a player plays his AK or AA correct.. the site will just help the poor fishy out a little with oh.. I dunno a 2 outer. Lol...cmon.. already

Too many times you go in with the best and get NAILED. (Just too many times OK "anyone who wants to chime in with BS I'm playing wrong statements" - I don't have exact numbers.. but lets just say 80% of my action)

I raise rather than call.. I raise - I do not LIMP.. Tell me all you MIT smarties.. what else can a player do? I make them pay like the DOGS they are up to the river and THEY HIT! "They always HIT!" "WTF"

Soooooooo Frustrating!

BELOW is a little SCREENSHOT I call "Not Enough" - Or may be it should be called "It will hardly ever be ENOUGH"... STOP! Already! With the POCKET pair hitting the TRIPS against my Pocket AA KK and AK (hitting the A on flop)

IT SIMPLE HAPPENS TOO MUCH ONLINE. Of course this site is dedicated to the fact that ONLINE RNG's are a hoax... A complete hoax...





All online players are like MOTHS on the back porch light. Silly, stupid and well suckers ABOUT to be FRIED like a bug.

4 comments:

  1. i have to agree decent play dosent count. by far too many suckouts by horrible players

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been playing at Spadeclub for about 4 months and you are exactly right. I thought that it was great..playing as many torneys as I like and only being able to lose 20 bucks a month. The problem is that the site and the software is rigged. From your example above it shows that the pocket 77's had more chips than you. The guy with the most chips wins almost every time in an all in situation. Even if you would have caught another A he would have hit the 4the 7 on the river. All the other suckers would have been writing (nh). Spadeclub is the worst.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so which is the best site???

    ReplyDelete
  4. Spade Club shut down about 1 month ago and left all its members in shock. No money was paid out and they have no phone number.

    ReplyDelete

Hi guys! If you want to take a poke at me - go nuts! Just be ready for what ever I dish back at ya... It's a two way street...

Oh and be nice kinda sorta.. lol