Tuesday, November 11, 2008

SpadeClub - HAND OF THE DAY (so far)


Well - here we go again...
Yet another case where the COIN FLIP will not go my way..
The problem I have with it.. is 90% of the time when its me... (and I'm rare to call a hand like this with lower than 99) THEY spike the A.

The math is OFF when I'm holding the POCKET PAIR.

Hey - he won the hand.. More power to him.. But I'm laying that hand down...

NOTE - like I mentioned (PATTERN) Note the TRIP 7's on river..

Here is the action...

I sit about an hour until I even get into action.. Mid pos - I raise with AQ suited.. I RAISE extra due to the million or so limpers.. I get a call from NEXT player after me and AN "ALL IN" from the seat after that...

Normal for me when online. (I'm SO freaking used to it) I'm used to people NOT taking any notice to how little I play a hand. OR how many call a raise.. WHO CARES.. The site will cover your bad move - with a BIG payoff..

JUST CALL PEOPLE! JUST CALL! Don't THINK - JUST CALL.

Better yet! Just write the online company and ask that your FOLD button be taken OFF - Who needs a FOLD button.. NOT YOU!

Son of a BITCH people.

- Oh! All the limpers before (they folded) So, I'm sitting there and It's BUGGIN me.. I've folded this hand many times.. but I can't help it... I say - "I got to see this..."

I call.. so does the next guy. WOW!

My AQ vs. A? (10 I think ?? see image) and POCKET 7's... (Hmmmmm HOW ABOUT THAT... - I can't win by playing 7's as hard EVER.. but to me! BAM! - ...)

The FLOP - NO A's... But Alas.. another 7 in the river.... just to spice up the retarded board. Online always keeps it FRESH and EXCITING and So ahhh.. EXPECTED!

EXPECTED BULL SHIT THAT IS....

It bad enough that in poker you have to choose your spots with care - but then to do it against what I consider ANYTHING BUT RANDOM action.. is well.. lame.

THEY ALWAYS HIT THE TRIPS... (look out for the pattern) I mean.. there are only 2 more in the deck and BOOM.. they always HIT em...

Odd? I think so - How about you?

2 comments:

  1. read it.. loved it.. i use the site because i used to get a real game for tokens and they were hard to come by... started off with 400 points and the big game for reds was 300 so if you fd up you were donr until the next day.(where the site reloaded you to 400 if you dipped below)HOWEVER!!!!! Now the site offers 1000 a day and most "point throwups (literally)" can bad you nearly 4000 plus ++ plus a token or even too if youve picked the right sham. LAME!!! I'm done after this month and even though i've aquired alot of nonrealistic bullshit nonpaying awards.. I still havent hit the money so back to picking off the drunks at pokerstars and racing to cash the check before the shit bounces!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This site is bs.I cant count the number of 1 outer suckouts on the river and so called action hands.I can outplay any of these guys on a real table but on here its suckout after freakin suckout.I play for free so i guess i cant complain but damn is my luck really that bad........

    ReplyDelete

Hi guys! If you want to take a poke at me - go nuts! Just be ready for what ever I dish back at ya... It's a two way street...

Oh and be nice kinda sorta.. lol