Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Position raise - goes HAY WIRE!

Ok - Player here in late position - goes with the standard raise here - but he's been doing just a lttle too much.

It gets to the BLIND hand and he goes ALL IN! (Can't say I blame him - it's pretty clear this player late in POSITION is just on a move with any two.

So it gets to me! I figure HELL! I'm going for it!

My logic was - if the BLIND hand player takes me - I still have plenty of chip -

I figured the late PLAYER would fold. I went ALL IN with A9 thinking I was actually the best hand!

Huh! I figured right! But.

We are talking ONLINE here.. (bot DOG HANDS beat me!)

CHECK OUT THIS POT!

Late player does NOT fold after all - but rather puts a major amount of cash on the line and then GETS smacked by the SPADECLUB luck train.

So - here is NOT one dog hand hitting my GOOD move - but BOTH dog hands CRUSHING ME!

And everyone wonders why I think online is rigged against quality players. (it's because this happens EVERY time I get a player online to make the DUMB move) I should - more times than NOT win that pot.

Not online.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi guys! If you want to take a poke at me - go nuts! Just be ready for what ever I dish back at ya... It's a two way street...

Oh and be nice kinda sorta.. lol