Friday, November 21, 2008

One of the greats from my garage game "BillyO"

He's on SPADECLUB for only a few days now.. and look at him !

We PICK UP THE POKER ACTION with the FINAL TABLE... He's playing quality poker like Eric Seidel - WOW! BillyO is on the RAIL! (I'm with him on SKYPE at this point and we are talking MOVES to make) All the moves worked out! Even a KEY hand with him holding POCKET 4's READ ON! (Billy plays small POCKET PAIRS looser than me..)
I'm just glad it worked out for him!



















In this NEXT hand - Player MAKES a BLUFF MOVE and BILLY is ALL OVER it (saw it coming he says) He was on the RAIL in no time. (10/8 off??? - Cmon people, try to make your moves with better options.. Make em suited at least)


















Billy does a good job of using his big stack poker - He keeps the others UNDER pressure hand after hand.. He never let up..

If they limped - he raised.. If they raised - HE re-raised.. THIS PLAYER HERE - Just let BIGO take it down at the flop... (Know your players! Play the player!)



















I have no idea why the cards don't show here.. I can't remember the hand - but the other player made the PUSH - Bill with the MONSTER stack - called and TOOK IT DOWN..

You can see the "GG" remarks in the CHAT - but for some reason cards were not showing when I clicked the SCREEN SHOT.

I think BillyO had AJUNK.. but I'm not sure.

CONGRATS! TO my friend BILLYO, xfilespoker.com member and TAJ "Oh My Garage" player from years back! Billy! You come a loong way baby!

Good for you!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi guys! If you want to take a poke at me - go nuts! Just be ready for what ever I dish back at ya... It's a two way street...

Oh and be nice kinda sorta.. lol