Monday, November 3, 2008

John Blowers - Gave it to me good. (In a quiet sorta way)

Over on PPSN (see banner link on left side of page) - A poker pal of mine had this to say...

Here is a picture of John from his PPSN page.





"I checked out your blog the other day, but couldn't figure out how to contribute."


SIDE NOTE - (I hope anyone reading this site/blog will GIVE ME HELL if they choose.. in my comments..) I like reading sites pertaining to poker, - Like John's over on PPSN. I hope that anyone ready to JUMP my way of thinking.. however, will then teach me how to win online with poor card selection and playing out of position. Because playing quality poker IS not getting it done...)


Actually - to add to the last thought.. I tried playing the poor cards for a short while.. FOR ME, they lose. huh? Odd. For others - against my great flops - THEY WIN.. Me - they lose (same goes for all my friends) Random??? THINK ABOUT IT.


so anyways..


I responded to John like this..



Yeah.. John... I know - I'm like the X-files guy of poker. It's just I'm not as good looking and of course with a few extra pounds. (I've never seen a UFO)

Http://www.standbackworld.blogspot.com (my poker blog) is really just a place for me to POST screen shots of my goofy hands. And of course to RANT...

For anyone NOT knowing.. (I think ONLINE is a complete scam.. and yet - I play anyways..) It's the only game in town.

To me - The action ONLINE is "SET" to get you on tilt. (Something you know all about John)

I guess when people visit my BLOG it's going to be a problem if they can't get a GRASP on all that it is saying/showing (mostly with proof in screen shots of my play ) - If they will never believe that ONLINE IS A RIGGED JOKE.. or at least that this COULD BE SO.. (That we are being ripped off blind) then I guess it's hard to take my posts/rants... and makes no sense.

Plus - I guess it kinda a DOWNER top have a stranger tell everyone that the GAME they love (are addicted to) is a scam. Yeah.. I'm no favorite.

I love the game... All I'm saying is this.... Either the online companies PLAIN can't get the cards to be true random (it's not possible) OR The cards (site) knows each the outcomes "BEFORE" the hand starts... and they do it for a reason.

I think the reason is this.. If players were sent to the rail by the better players - Business would be cut in half. (THEY WANT MORE.) Greed.

It's like - MAN... I find it hard to believe that SO many players getting crushed by poor moves (poor card selections of other players) OR that so many times A player that is the DOG will hit quads...

We all see it - EVERY OTHER HAND.. (they call them BAD BEATS for a reason - no?)

I make a motion on the floor - that when we play on line.. WE start calling them what they are.. EXPECTED BEATS.

BAD BEATS can happen.. yes. But should it happen to the degree that we see online. The number of times I'm beat by the BAD low % hands.. are AGAINST ALL ODDS. (Same thing happens to my many online playing pals)

Yes... MORE HANDS PER HOUR.. (I get it..) But winning hands should be WINNING more per hour... (THIS IS NOT HAPPENING)

See what you did... John..

lol

I hate Mondays.

I guess when you visit my blog you can do two things.. TEACH ME HOW TO WIN with the worst hands.. OR.. TEACH ME HOW TO WRITE BETTER - lol - I know I'm weak... Or maybe just plain - say "YO" - Hows it going.

I get many players that are with me on all this AND THAT WILL NEVER PLAY ONLINE AGAIN... I get many that tell me I'm whacked.

Problem is.. My "whacked play" gets me paid and paid well in LIVE games 8/10 times. Online... I'm always smashed in ONE or two KEY hands.. After I get UP.

Suspect.

ANYONE care to read a good book - http://www.pokerplayerssocialnetwork.com/profile/JohnBlowers

Hey - All the best everyone - I just want online to be fair and to me - it appears anything but.

1 comment:

  1. "YO" - Hows it going :)

    Just saw your blog on twitter and end up reading it all! Very nice!
    Im also trying to build up a blog about poker so I would love to receive your feedback!

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Hi guys! If you want to take a poke at me - go nuts! Just be ready for what ever I dish back at ya... It's a two way street...

Oh and be nice kinda sorta.. lol