Monday, June 2, 2008

SCREEN SHOTS of a couple games/hands in last week or so

It's WSOP time and I'm sitting here in SUNNY and WARM Pennsylvaina - At least I have my FullTilt.




The image here is from the game I won onFULLTILTPOKER late last week. In this hand I tried to slow play after the flop(don't ask me why? You can't slow play EVER and win a hand on FT) - Yes - I did raise PRE FLOP and got a few to many callers in my opinion - but this always happens in these games..

Anyways - the River card came and guess what BOTH these two players were holding?





You guessed it! K. Yeppers! - They always have IT - No matter what "IT" is..

K? what you ask?

Turned out the guy late pos had an OK "K" (strong) but the one in early pos had a K with crap.. "3" I think... something lame like that.

Me? what did I do with my "still LOOKING like a pretty good hand on the river"(three Q's) I folded of course - it's the easy and smart move.

Hands like this make me say that ONLINE hands are contrived... and anything but random... MANY SAY I'M WRONG... Plain and simple. We have to agree to disagree.


In this next shot - I'm in the small blind and call a small raise.. The player has position on me but for some reason... bets super small amounts - like 200-300 so I just keep calling - On river.... same player makes a bit larger bet and something told me I had him - Some people LIVE and DIE by the hand "AK" - "AQ"























Don't be afraid to get some money in there... GET PAID if they did not hit draw or hold a weak A...








.

And here is the shot of the LAST hand from that $10 game. - Wish I had the betting info for you - but lets just say - this guy thought he was ALL THAT on the turn... but we HAD HIM already... Sucks to be him on this hand...

I forgot to mention that I had to finish this game from the parking lot of our Elks lodge (car) since the bar shut down early - I stuck around to keep the SIGNAL for Internet... It was my first ever win while sitting in my car at 1:30 am.

How about that... lol


You want some of my action! Hit this link..
FULLTILTPOKER My screen name is "bigtime loser."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi guys! If you want to take a poke at me - go nuts! Just be ready for what ever I dish back at ya... It's a two way street...

Oh and be nice kinda sorta.. lol