Saturday, June 7, 2008

This is what I'm talking about... Math seems off!


Is it possible I'm just one of those guys that gets UNLUCKY...

More than often I mean?

Like every other game.

Why do they ALWAYS hit their pocket pair online? (they got 2 cards for christ's sake - and they HIT!) Why can't PLAYERS both miss? Why does it happen that every time a PLAYER like me has to get the money in with say a STRAIGHT - bad players hit the higher STRAIGHT by going runner runner.. I'm telling you it's odd and APPEARS to be far from the correct math. You look at the pictures and you decide. Pictures do not lie.. If the math works out - I'm due for a BIG TIME win on FULLTILTPOKER

Right?

I mentioned this in my last post - just a game or two ago? I've been saying this for years now.. huh. The 3 or 4 of you reading this - also report hands like these happening too often... huh.?

I'm not giving up - I'll be on later tonight - after a movie and some pop corn with my 4 year old. (after she goes to bed) JUMP on and lets play! FULLTILTPOKER The more of us playing - ONE OF US has to win... Right? lol.

FULLTILTPOKER - is whacked with flops, turns and rivers at times.. and it appears to me it helps
players that are weak and going even deeper - BEATS UP ANY PLAYER who likes to slow roll... a hand..

Exhibit A

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi guys! If you want to take a poke at me - go nuts! Just be ready for what ever I dish back at ya... It's a two way street...

Oh and be nice kinda sorta.. lol